I was busy at work
listening to old episodes of Martin on Youtube when I suddenly remembered what today was: the premiere of NKOTB's new video for their song "Remix" from their upcoming album 10. It just hit The Interwebs and I must say, it's nice to see them back. As for the song, it's giving me "Covergirl 2013" realness and I'm not exactly mad about that. I'm sure it'll grow on me soon. Here's my play by play reaction:
1. Oooh look at this video! This is fancy! Someone got blessed with a nice video budget this go round.The label owed them big time after that "Dirty Dancing" foolery. That video made them look like they lost a bet.
2. Cupcakes! *Gets easily distracted and rewinds to the beginning*
3. *Googles Artemis Pebdani* I've been meaning to start watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm from New Jersey. I should have been done that.
4. Why yes I am jealous that I’m not the black girl with the pompadour . I can rock the fool out of a pompadour. Where's my agent? Wait, I don't have one.
5. Has Donnie been lead on a single since "Covergirl"? Okay playa!
6. Gaaaaah dawg they look good! YES to these suits y'all! NKOTB and New Edition make the 40's look right! Is this how it goes down in Boston? Do Tia and I need to make a trip soon?
7. Did she just throw her own confetti? *Thinks about keeping confetti on hand for random occasions*
8. Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssss Step by Step choreography! Get it y'all!
9. How long has this girl been in that pool? It’s night time already.
10. I will not pause on Donnie’s booty, I will not pause on Donnie’s booty, I will not pause on Donnie’s booty, I will not...
Well that was cute! What do you all think about NKOTB's new video?